Terms & Conditions
- About TANE and these Terms and Conditions
TANE, S.A. de C.V. (hereinafter “TANE”) has its registered offices at Chopo 461-A, Col. Santa Maria Insurgentes, Cuauhtemoc, P.C. 06430, Mexico City, Mexico. In these Terms and Conditions, we use the term TANE (and "we", "us" and "our") to refer to the head office of TANE S.A. de C.V. at the registered address above, our affiliates and our boutiques.
The following Terms and Conditions are a legal agreement between you (hereinafter “you” or “user”) defining the use and access to www.tane.com (hereinafter the “Website”) The use of the Website induces implicit agreement to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully before using the Website.
The services provided by TANE consist in providing access to the Website, where the products sold by TANE are virtually shown, as well as offering users the possibility of acquiring such products according to the sale specifications offered by TANE.
- Website conditions of use
When using TANE’s Website, you guarantee and acknowledge, under oath, that:
- you are over 13 years of age;
- you expressly accept these Terms and Conditions, which you have fully read and understood, and state your express consent to use electronic means as a form of consent;
- the information you provide is true, complete, exact and current;
TANE may cancel or restrict your user account if it finds any improper use, understood as such, but not limited to, the following:
- Access to data not intended for the user or sign into a server or account to which the user has no authorized access;
- attempt to interfere with the service of any user, host or network, including, but not limited to, sending a virus to the Website, overload, flooding, spam, bombarding of email or glitches;
- send unauthorized email, including promotions and/or advertising of products and services;
- attempt or undertaking of fraudulent activities among which, but not limited to, falsifying identities or payment methods.
All prices shown on the product pages of the Website are in U.S. Dollars and include VAT and other taxes that could correspond. TANE reserves the right to modify prices and delivery costs at any time without prior notice. The shipping costs will be provided to the user before completing the order, in which case the user may accept or not to confirm the purchase of the product(s).
- Ordering process
The products sold by TANE are those virtually shown on the Website at the time the user makes the purchase, such as described and presented on their corresponding product page. The user accepts that the images displayed on the product page of the Website have the sole purpose of providing information and may not represent perfectly some characteristics of the product, as well as present differences regarding texture, color, shine, dimensions and/or materials; these characteristics are mentioned in an enunciative way but not limitative.
In order to purchase on the Website, you must undertake the following:
- Carefully read these Terms and Conditions
- review and agree with the characteristics and price of the product(s)
- add the product(s) to the shopping bag
- create a user account, sign in to an existing user account or proceed without creating a user account
- provide valid and up-to-date personal information such as your name, email address, phone number and a U.S. postal address for the delivery of the selected product(s).
- select the available shipping method
- select your preferred payment method
- indicate your billing address if different from the shipping address previously filled out
- TANE will send to the email address provided by the user an order confirmation specifying the date of purchase, the product(s) purchased, the total amount, the contact and shipping information provided
- TANE will send to the email address provided by the user a link to track the package once it has been shipped. TANE is not responsible for any loss of the product(s) following shipment from our facilities to your delivery address.
TANE accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express, as well as payments using PayPal. To complete the order, you must enter your payment details on the corresponding form and by doing so authorize TANE to charge the applicable card for the total amount. If the card issuer rejects the payment, you will need to contact your card issuer directly and TANE will have no obligation to fulfill your order.
- User’s obligations when using the Website
In order to use the Website, the user must fulfill the following obligations:
- provide valid and up-to-date personal information. The user must undertake the necessary actions for that information to be duly updated;
- choose a robust password alternating between alphanumeric and capitalized characters;
- maintain security and confidentiality of the chosen username and password on the Website;
- adopt security measures that are necessary to protect your information such as antivirus, firewalls, among others;
- in case there is an unusual situation related to the use of your profile, you must notify it to TANE as specified in the section “Contact us”;
- follow adequate and legal use of the Website;
- not breach intellectual property rights on the Website and any other of the products sold by TANE;
- use the Website according to these Terms and Conditions;
- not incur in any illegal conduct or action during use of the Website;
- in case of breach of the aforementioned obligations, TANE shall have the right to cancel the services, without previous notice and/or cancel the user’s account.
TANE parts are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of original purchase, in the event of a manufacturing defect or malfunction of the system. The warranty does not apply to parts that, according to the evaluation of our workshops, have been incorrectly used or modified outside our facilities. Coverage for elements other than silver is limited to characteristics of the material in question. All TANE pieces are stamped, which guarantees their authenticity and quality, and certifies that they are free from manufacturing defects.
For more information, please do not hesitate to visit your nearest TANE store or to contact us as specified in the “Contact us” section.
- Exchanges and returns
TANE allows the exchange of its products for another of equal value within 30 days following the original date of purchase, only if the product is in perfect condition of sale, without damage, inside its original packaging, with all labels intact and upon presentation of the original invoice / sales receipt and warranty booklet. No exchanges for custom, engraved and/or discontinued pieces are permitted. For any repair or exchange of product, it is essential to present the warranty certificate. Returns are only permitted for items purchased at tane.mx, tane.com.mx and/or tane.com.
We accept returns with refund through the payment method used by the client, within 30 days from the invoice date, only if the product is in perfect saleable condition, without damage, with all labels intact, in its original packaging and upon presentation of the original invoice / sales receipt and warranty booklet. For any repair, exchange or return it will be essential to present the warranty certificate. Replacement of any warranty part will be subject to shipping charges and applicable taxes. If you need to return a product, you should contact us for advice on how to make the exchange as specified in the “Contact us” section as well as to receive and Return Merchandize Authorization number
- Termination and suspension
These Terms and Conditions will be applicable until the termination of the legal relation derived from any of the following reasons:
- when the user decides to cancel its user account from the Website;
- when the User no longer uses its user account;
- TANE may cancel or restrict the user account if it detects an improper use of the site and services offered in the same according to the “User’s obligations when using the Website” section of these Terms and Conditions
The user acknowledges that these Terms and Conditions will be applicable at all times in the legal relation to the use of the Website.
- User rights
According to the Federal Consumer Protection Law and other applicable regulations, as a user you have the following rights when using our services:
- know the identity and contact information of TANE (as specified in the “Contact us” section) to request clarifications or file claims;
- know all the information on terms, conditions, costs, additional charges, if applicable, payment methods of goods and services offered by TANE;
- receive timely, complete, clear and true information regarding the advertising and services and products;
- freely choose to hire our services and purchase our products;
- that the services we offer are provided in conditions of quality and security;
- the right to not be discriminated based on gender, race, religion, economic condition, nationality, sexual orientation, for having a disability or any similar reason;
- the right to be compensated or credited in applicable cases;
- that your personal data is treated as confidential;
- resort to the PROFECO or any other competent body to defend your rights.
- Privacy and data protection
- Intellectual property
Brands, logos, graphic designs, photographs, animations, videos and texts on the Website are the intellectual property of TANE, which are protected by Mexican intellectual property laws, and may not be partially or fully reproduced nor used or represented without the express written authorization of TANE and/or its affiliate companies or representatives, under threat of legal action. Services, products and all rights regarding them are and will remain property of TANE. None of these Terms and Conditions nor your use of the Website transfer or grant any right: On or regarding the services and/or products, except when regarding the limited license granted before; or to use or mention in any manner the names of the company, logos, names of the product and service of TANE. Therefore, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, download, disseminate, transfer, commercially exploit and/or distribute any type of content, services, tools, websites, information codes or other elements that form the Platform.
- Applicable regulations and policies in the event of dispute
In case of controversy, divergence, claim or doubt regarding the interpretation, application, execution, fulfillment, resolution, rescission of this agreement, as well as compensation for damages and loss of profits that result, the user and TANE expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Mexico City, renouncing any other venue that could correspond for their present or future domiciles.
If any clause of these Terms and Conditions is declared null, the other clauses will remain in effect and will be interpreted considering the will of the parties and the purpose of these Terms and Conditions. TANE may choose not to exercise any of the rights and authorities granted in this document which will not imply in any case renouncing the same except for express acknowledgment by TANE or statute of limitations of the action that corresponds in each case.
- Amendment of the Terms and conditions
TANE reserves the right to amend, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Application, as well as these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, TANE recommends the user to carefully read them during every access to the Website.
- Contact us
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions please contact us at:
Col. Santa Maria Insurgentes
WhatsApp: +52 55 7970 TANE
Last update: October 2020