- The information you provide and its use
The types of information we collect include:
- contact information (including your name and address, gender, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number);
- username and password;
- purchase and transaction information;
- payment information (payment card number, expiration date, authorization number of security code, delivery address and billing address);
- customer service information sent through the contact page, live chat, by phone, email or directly in store;
- location data derived from your IP address, country and/or zip code;
- tracking data and other information about your online activities (such as information about your devices, browsing actions and usage patterns), collected automatically and described in the section headed “Cookies”;
- information we may obtain from our social media platforms or other third-party service;
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- manage and process your purchases and provide after service care;
- assist with your inquiries and requests;
- personalize and improve our products and services based on your interests and concerns derived from market research;
- send you marketing communications about new products and special offers that we think may be of interest in accordance with your communication preferences;
- undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
We also use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent to the extent required by applicable law.
- Sharing your information
We may share information with third party under the circumstances described in this Policy, including the following:
- we will disclose information to third party providers who perform services on our behalf to help us operate the Platform as specified in the section entitled “The information you provide and its use”;
- we may share your information with affiliated companies;
- we will disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party;
- we will disclose your personal information to any third party that purchases, or to which we transfer, all or part of our assets and business. If so, we would encourage usage consistent with this Policy;
- we may share your information at your request or for other reasons clearly explicated.
- Data transfers
Information we collect may be transferred to, stored and processed in any country or territory where one or more of our affiliated group companies or third-party service providers are located or maintain facilities.
- Means to exercise ARCO rights
You or your legal representative may exercise any of the rights to access, rectify, cancel or oppose (hereinafter “ARCO Rights”), as well as revoke your consent for treatment of your personal data sending an email to our Personal Data Protection Officer to the email indicated in the “Contact us” section, where it will be timely attended to. Our Officer will provide you a “Form of Request for exercise of Rights” so you may exercise your right. In order for our Personal Data Protection Officer to follow up on your request, you or your legal representative must properly prove your identity; therefore, it is necessary to complete all the fields established in the Form and attach a copy of one of the official identifications mentioned in the Form. If the information provided is erroneous or insufficient, or, the corresponding evidentiary documents are not attached, our Personal Data Protection Officer, within five (5) business days following reception of the application, may require you to provide necessary elements or documents. You will have ten (10) business days to reply to the requirement, as of the day following reception. If you do not reply in such terms, the corresponding application will be considered as not filed. Our Personal Data Protection Officer will inform you of the adopted determination, in a maximum term of twenty (20) business days from the date in which the request was received, so that, if applicable, the same is effective within fifteen (15) business days following the communication of our response.
- Limit the use or disclosure of the data
You may limit the use or dissemination of your personal data sending a request to our Personal Data Protection Officer as indicated in the “Contact us” section of this Policy. The requisites to prove your identity, as well as the proceeding to attend your request will be governed by the criteria mentioned in the section “Means to exercise ARCO rights”. In case your request is applicable, our Personal Data Protection Officer will register you on the exclusion list of TANE.
You may unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications at any time by contacting us as indicated in the “Contact us” section of this Policy or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any TANE marketing e-mails.
- Protecting your information
We limit access to your personal information to employees who reasonably need access to it to perform their job requirements. We use standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. When a password is required to access the Platform we encourage you to protect that information.
The Platform is designed for a general audience. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 through our Platform. If you are under the age of 13, you should not use the Platform. If you believe that a child under such age may have provided us with personal information, please contact us as specified in the “Contact us” section of this Policy.
- Contact us
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, or general privacy matters, feel free to contact us. To request access to your personal information or request a correction please contact us at:
Col. Santa Maria Insurgentes
WhatsApp: +52 55 7970 TANE
Last updated: October, 2020